A day after the reservoir simulation short course a simulation forum will be held to discuss timely topics focused on reservoir simulation. The simulation forum is included in the short course fee and can be attended by members who did not attend the short course for a fee of $50.00.
The four main topics and confirmed speakers are listed below:
1. The use of simulation models in the reserves estimation process.
2. Assisted history matching; techniques and products available
- Stig Selberg, SPT
3. Evaluating a model's history match.
- Bruce Palmer, Ryder Scott
4. Issues with modeling Deepwater GOM reservoirs.
- Bob Archer, Knowledge Reservoir
- James Keating, Chevron