You are cordially invited to attend the “UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS PROFESSIONALS HIRING EVENT” hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers – Gulf Coast Section in partnership with Texas Workforce Solutions. We are striving to provide a platform for experienced upstream and energy professionals and industry companies to e-meet and create value for both sides.
EMPLOYERS & SPONSORS REGISTRATION closes Monday, September 28th at 5:00 p.m.
Employers, please check here to learn more.
For Sponsorship Opportunities please click here.
Registration is mandatory and resume/CV must be submitted at least 48 hours before the event. Various entry times are available for registration.
Job Seeker Registration closes on Friday 9/25 at 5:00 p.m.
Please visit SPE-Gulf Coast Section website for registration information.
HIRING EVENT ENERGY INDUSTRY PANEL DISCUSSION
SPE Gulf Coast Section - Members in Transition committee presents the Event Industry Panel discussion. This portion of the event is virtual and scheduled for Friday, September 25, 2020 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. The speakers include:
- Ed Gilliard - Engineering & Finance Consultant
- Judy Lanum - Career Coach
- Julie Fehl - Career Coaching Manager
- Amanda Rico, Ph.D - Owner of Rico Editorial Services
Panel Discussion Registration: SPE-GCS events website.
Networking Suite Time slots: 9:00am-12:00pm and 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Business Development and Exploration --- VAPA
- Facilities and Construction --- IEEE
- HSSE & ESG, Project Management, Project Controls
- Subsurface, G&G, Reservoir --- AAPG
- Drilling & Completions --- Oilfield Christian Fellowship
- Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies --- PPDM
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion --- ALLY by Pink Petro and AWIS
- Renewables & Sustainability --- SPE
The SPE collaborates with many oil and gas and engineering organizations. To learn more about what organizations are collaborating, please click here.