The SPE Gulf Coast Section Business Development Study Group is excited to announce its first in-person event of the 2020-2021 season and its fourth annual A&D Symposium. It will be held on May 13, 2021 at the Petroleum Club of Houston.
Registration will begin at 7:30 AM and the event will kick-off at 8:30 AM with an opening keynote from David Cecil, Partner at PJT Partners. Building on last year’s success, other 2021 speakers include executives from EnergyNet, Grenadier Energy, Kayne Anderson, Javelin Energy, Latham & Watkins, Simmons Energy, SLU Enterprise, and Vencer Energy, among others.
The Symposium will feature:
- 7:30-8:30 AM Registration and Networking
- 8:30-9:15 AM Symposium Kickoff and Opening Keynote
- David Cecil, Partner, PJT Partners
- 9:15-10:00 AM Income Fund Panel
- Craig Lande, Managing Director, RBC Richardson Barr
- Drew Limbacher, COO, Vencer Energy
- John Jacobi, President and CEO, Javelin Energy
- Mark Teshoian, Managing Partner, Kayne Anderson
- 10:15-11:00 AM Making Non-Op Cool Again
- Heidi Epstein, Business Development Manager, EnergyNet
- Aaron Davis, President and CEO, Fortuna
- Mike Kelly, Chief Strategy Officer, Northern Oil & Gas
- Christina Chen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Carrier Energy
- Heather Powell, President and CEO, Ventana Exploration and Production
- 11:30 AM-12:45 PM Luncheon Keynote
- Doug Reynolds, Managing Director, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Sandler
- 1:00-1:45 PM Innovation Panel
- Adam Farris, COO SLUE, SVP Corporate Development, Iskandia Energy
- Stephane Lamoine, CEO, Beam
- Sean Kimiagar, Technical Advisor, ESG, Enverus
- Jack Belcher, Principal, ESG Services, Cornerstone Energy Services
- 2:00-2:45 PM Capital Markets Panel
- Nick Dhesi, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Nick Fersen, Managing Director, EIG
- Ryan Pickard, Director, CFA, Credit Suisse
- 3:00-3:45 PM Permian Basin Panel
- Jason Martinez, Partner, Tupper Lake Partners
- Patrick Noyes, President and CEO, Grenadier Energy
- Geoff Vernon, VP of Reservoir and A&D, Earthstone
- Zach Fenton, COO, UpCurve
- Danny Yick, Director, ConocoPhillips
- 3:45-4:00 PM Closing Remarks
- 4:00-6:30 PM Happy Hour and Networking
Speakers will continue to be added up until the event. Please visit the event page for the up to date information on our speakers and topics.
The recommended dress for the Symposium is business casual including sports coats and slacks for men and a dress, skirt, or dress slacks for women.
The Petroleum Club of Houston is not currently offering valet parking. Surface parking is available adjacent to Total Plaza, and there is parking available across the street at the 1311 Louisiana Garage.