Attend the E&P Industry's Premier Event - ATCE 2007
The SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) is the leading technical conference in the E&P world, bringing together emerging technologies, the latest innovations, leading-edge companies, and thousands of engineers, scientists, managers, and executives.
Why attend ATCE 2007?
- Peer-selected technical program covering all phases of E&P
- Opening general session on best practices for staffing challenges
- Continuing education through short courses and technology series
- 400+ exhibiting companies
- Networking events
- Student and young professional activities
Save time on-site by registering online. Online registration will remain available through the last day of the conference.
Exhibiting at ATCE 2007
- All exhibitors should read our exhibitor information page for an important update. (posted 2 July)
- View the list of 2007 exhibitors.
- Documents available for download include the Exhibitor Prospectus, Initial Floor Plan, Space Assignment Procedures and Exhibit Contract.
Browse the Technical Program
More than 350 technical papers were selected from a record number of abstracts received. As papers are received, the paper titles in the technical program will link to a one-page PDF preview.
Take Advantage of On-Site Childcare
Childcare services will be available during the conference from 0800 to 1700 hours Monday–Wednesday at the Hilton Anaheim, just steps away from the Anaheim Convention Center.
Have Fun in the Sun
For the first time, ATCE will be held in Anaheim, California. Anaheim is home to world-famous theme parks, sports teams, and other tourist destinations—attracting more than 43 million visitors each year. Learn more about Anaheim.
Need a Visa to Attend?
Learn more about visa requirements and generate an electronic invitation letter.