- SPE - Gulf Coast Section Scholarship and Houston SPE Auxiliary winners, who are high school seniors who will be engineering majors, and their parents;
- SPE - Gulf Coast Section Scholarship renewals, who are petroleum engineering majors who are current college students, and their parents;
- SPE special award winners from the Science Engineering Fair of Houston in the Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Earth & Space Science and Environmental Science, who are middle school and high school students, and their parents;
- SPE Scholarship winners for the Communities in School Houston program, a program for “at risk” high school seniors, and their parents;
- SPE Emerging Leader Program members, who are SPE members with less than 10 years industry experience. The ELP was designed to identify and develop future leaders for SPE, to recognize and affirm the leadership potential of young members and to strengthen SPE through ELP initiatives;
- SPE Legion of Honor members, who have 50 years of SPE membership;
- SPE Auxiliary members, which is the SPE spouses’ organization;
- Various winners of SPE section and regional awards who will be recognized for volunteerism; and
- SPE members and their spouses.
Valet Parking at the Rice Hotel will be $8.00.
Garage Parking (Enter on Travis Street) in Chase Contract Parking will be $5.00.