The SPE Energy Professionals Hiring Event for job seekers and employers is scheduled in-person on May 4, 2023 (SAVE THE DATE!) AT OTC 2023!!!
The Offshore Technology Conference is the premier technical conference for the global offshore industry, and is alsways one of Houston's biggests annual events, second only to the Rodeo!
- It provides job seekers with opportunities to meet with energy industry hiring companies in upstream, midstream oil and gas, & renewables.
- It provides employers a platform to meet and engage with experienced energy professionals, discuss career opportunities, and network.
For Job Seekers: Hiring Event registration is required, with resume/CV uploaded by April 28, 2023. Job Seeker Registration Opens April 3, 2023. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Be an active member of either SPE and/or the professional Collaborating Organization(s). Provide proof of active membership.
- And possess a 4-year bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied sciences; or 4-year degree in a field other than science or engineering and technical experience working in the energy sector and / or projects.
- Or possess a 2-year science or engineering degree and technical experience working in the energy sector and / or projects.
- Open positions (contract and/or full-time) at the time of the Hiring Event or in the near future in the disciplines of the Collaborating Organizations including transferable skills of energy professionals.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Check the SPE EVENTS Page for the Next Members in Transition Meeting
- This platform is intended to connect ALL INDUSTRIES with a vetted and diverse cross section of solution-driven ENERGY professionals on May 04, 2023, 9am - 3pm Central Time.
- If unable to attend the Hybrid or Virtual events, please support our local STEM scholarships by sponsoring this event (email for info), or make a donation to the SPE-GCS Scholarship Endowment Fund. SPE-GCS is a 501(c)(3) organization (tax ID 75-2001539).