The SPE Gulf Coast Section Business Development Group is seeking sponsors for the 2022-2023 Program Season. Our sponsors help make our events possible, with funding supporting the SPE Gulf Coast Section Scholarship Endowment Fund. By making a tax-deductible donation to the Scholarship Endowment Fund you are directly impacting future engineers in the Gulf Coast Section.
Below are our tentative program schedule and sponsorship levels. If you have any questions, please reach out to Dan Gualtieri at email@example.com.
2022-2023 Program Schedule
2022 Monthly Events
- August 24th – Saint Arnold - Networking Social - WellDB / WellDrive / Carbo / Zeno
- September 21st – Monthly Meeting (Permian) - Upcurve Energy / Earthstone
- October 26 – Monthly Meeting (Panel - ESG) - Auburn-NTG / ComboCurve
- November 30 – A&D Workshop - ComboCurve / WellDrive
2023 Monthly Events
- Dec / Jan – Houston Food Bank (Volunteer Activity) <= open
- February 8th - A&D Symposium
- March 22nd – Geopolitics: Oil & Gas - Vencer / <= open
- April 26th – Monthly Meeting (Panel - Eagleford) - CGA / Bank of America
- May 24th – Monthly Meeting (Panel - O&G Startups) - Grenadier / <= open
Speaker Gift Sponsor = EnergyNet.com
2022-2023 Sponsorship Levels