THIS EVENT HAS REACHED THE MAX REGISTRATION LIMIT.
Contact Rob Bohn (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask if there are additional last minute seats left.
The course will start with an introduction to CMG's softwares and then provide hands on training with CMG's "IMEX" Black Oil & Unconventional Simulator. IMEX models primary and secondary oil recovery processes in conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
IMEX Overview (https://www.cmgl.ca/imex)
A demo copy of the CMG software will be provided to those who register to the VIRTUAL event. The users will be required to provide their own laptop and download the software before the event.
- CMG Software Overview
- CMG Launcher
- – Launcher Tutorial
- BUILDER - Pre-Processor: Simulation Model Building
- Dataset-Model Sections
- Additonal info about BUILDER (https://www.cmgl.ca/builder)
- IMEX & RESULTS - Black Oil & Unconventional Simulator
- Additional Info about IMEX (https://www.cmgl.ca/imex)
Recommended Prerequisites to Register:
- Engineering or natural science undergraduate degree (not required)
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry
- Basic petroleum engineering knowledge