We are headed back to SVDP to help those in need and we are looking to grow the SPE presence. Volunteers will be helping to distribute food to those in need by directing cars in line, taking down information from recipients, and loading goods into the backs of cars. Please come join us March, 27th and make a difference!
- Volunteers are needed from 7:00am – 12:30pm
- Dress comfortable and according to the weather – long shorts or jeans, shirts with sleeves, and tennis shoes are best- we will be in the warehouse
- If rain is in the forecast, bring your rain gear!! We serve rain or shine 😊
- Closed toe shoes, masks and gloves are required
- Arrive early since parking is extremely limited – car pool if possible
- When you arrive let the parking attendant know you are a volunteer
- Park in the SVDP Parking lot behind the fence on the grass area in the back-
- When you arrive go to warehouse door and ask for me (Patrice) -You will have your temperature taken, answer COVID-19 questions, log your time in the computer, and must wear a mask and gloves.
- Bring the volunteer agreement form signed by each volunteer in your group
This service event helps us serve approx. 350 families each distribution – your help is greatly appreciated