ABSTRACT of Presentation
THIS REGULAR GENERAL MEETING LUNCHEON EVENT WILL BE HELD IN PERSON AND ALSO VIA WEBINAR. TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR, PLEASE RETURN TO THE EVENTS PAGE FOR THE WEBINAR LINK
University Lands (UL) manages the surface and mineral interests of 2.1 million acres of land in West Texas for the benefit of the Permanent University Fund (PUF), which supports both University of Texas and Texas A&M University Systems.
The presentation first introduces the University Lands and the various natural resources residing at the land. Hydraulic fracturing is an essential technology to develop the vast oil and gas resources underneath the land surface. The presentation will also discuss:
- The impact of horizontal drilling and massive hydraulic fracturing (MHF) on the unconventional reservoirs and on University Lands;
- The impact of low oil prices and reduced demand for oil & gas in recent months; and
- The potential impact of “no fracturing” legislation/regulations on the University lands and royalties
CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN
Registration & Walk-ins
All attendees are encouraged to register and pay online for this event. This is a more efficient means of registering for the event and enables the registration process at the meeting to move much faster. Walk-in space is available on a seat-limited basis at a fee more than the on-line registration fee.
To secure the health and safety of all attendees, SPE-GCS will apply the following new Covid-19 safety protocol guidelines:
- Check in process (mandatory):
- Temperature check will be conducted (cannot be higher than F)
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available on site
- Complete health questionnaire
- Attendees who are sick will not be permitted to enter the event. This is without exception.
- All attendees are required to complete the On-line Questionnaire by using the QR Code and showing it to the SPE-GCS staff at the check in.
- Attendance will be limited by COVID-19 protocol to 78 attendees.
- Face masks will be required during the event. One will be provided for you if you forget yours.
- Food and beverage servers will wear masks and gloves.
- The event area will be sanitized and supplied with hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, and personal tissues.
- All participants will practice the 6 feet social distancing in ALL common areas.
- Tables will be set for a maximum of 6 attendees each.
- Please stay home and participate via the webinar option if you are not feeling well or if you are in a high-risk group.
- Contingencies: entrance will be prohibited should a person refuse to comply with any of the steps described above. • A SPE-GCS representative will ask the venue staff to provide support on escorting the person outside the venue.
Only 4 persons in an elevator - so allow time for elevator ride to club.