The SPE-GCS Data Analytics Study Group in collaboration with SPE-GCS Members in Transition (MiT) Group, NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (NVIDIA DLI), and Amazon Web Services (AWS) presents an exciting opportunity for SPE MiT and Students to develop and gain practical skills in Deep Learning through online courses.
A variety of premier and highly popular online courses are offered at no charge through NVIDIA DLI. The courses are available free of charge to more than 2000 participants courtesy of our corporate partners NVIDIA and AWS.
The courses are available on first-come-first-serve basis and are exclusively available only for SPE MiT and Student members. Employed SPE members and non-SPE professionals should not register for these courses. These courses are exclusively for MiT and Student members. Instead, please visit the above course pages on the NVIDIA DLI website and directly register for the courses of your interest.
The following online courses ranging from beginner, intermediate, and advanced skill level are offered. Before registering, please visit the course pages for course details and prerequisities and sign-up for a course that aligns with your skill level and development goals.
1. Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision (Beginner) -- Certification Course*
2. Getting Started with Image Segmentation (Beginner)
4. Image Classification with TensorFlow: Radiomics (Intemediate)
5. Modeling Time Series Data with Recurrent Neural Networks in Keras (Intermediate)
6. Accelerating Data Science Workflows with RAPIDS (Intermediate)
**Important Instructions Before You Register**
- Please create an online account on spegcs.org if you don't already have one. You will need to use your current SPE membership number to create an account. Note that spegcs.org account is different from spe.org. Any active SPE member can create an account on spegcs.org.
- Register using your spegcs.org account credentials and SPE verified email address. Please provide your current active SPE membership number while registering. Since the courses are only available for SPE MiT and Student members, we will be verifying your registration prior to sending you more details on how to enroll for the courses on the NVIDIA DLI website.
- In case you do not meet the SPE MiT and/or Student criteria, your registration will be canceled without any further notice.
- A maximum of two courses are allowed per participant. Please indicate your course preferences in the registration form.
- Please allow at least a week for us to contact you with further instructions on how to enroll for the courses. Your registration will be verified and you will be contacted within a week after registering on this webpage with special instructions and discount codes to register for the courses on the NVIDIA DLI website. Please wait for our email before signing up on the NVIDIA DLI website.
- Employed SPE members and non-SPE professionals should not register for these courses. These courses are exclusively for MiT and Student members.