The SPE-GCS Data Analytics Study Group in collaboration with SPE-GCS Members in Transition (MiT) Group, NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (NVIDIA DLI), and Amazon Web Services (AWS) presents an exciting opportunity for all SPE Members to develop and gain practical skills in Deep Learning through online courses.
A variety of premier and highly popular online courses are offered at no charge through NVIDIA DLI. The courses are available free of charge courtesy of our corporate partners NVIDIA and AWS.
The courses are available on first-come-first-serve basis and are available for all SPE Members. All verified SPE members who will register by Aug 31 on this webpage will be provided promotional codes to enroll for NVIDIA DLI courses.
The following online courses ranging from beginner, intermediate, and advanced skill levels are offered. Before registering, please visit the course pages for course details and prerequisities and sign-up for a course that aligns with your skill level and development goals.
1. Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision (Beginner) -- Certification Course*
2. Getting Started with Image Segmentation (Beginner)
3. Optimization and Deployment using TensorFlow with TensorRT (Beginner)
4. Image Classification with TensorFlow: Radiomics (Intemediate)
5. Modeling Time Series Data with Recurrent Neural Networks in Keras (Intermediate)
6. Accelerating Data Science Workflows with RAPIDS (Intermediate)
7. Data Augmentation and Segmentation with Generative Networks for Medical Imaging (Advanced)
8. AI Workflows for Intelligent Video Analytics with DeepStream (Advanced)
If you are interested in getting connected with NVIDIA DLI team for collaboration or have questions regarding any of the courses, you can join the online forum here and reach out to NVIDIA team:
**Important Instructions Before You Register**
- Please create an online account on spegcs.org if you don't already have one. You will need to use your current SPE membership number to create an account. Note that spegcs.org account is different from spe.org. Any active SPE member can create a free account on spegcs.org.
- Register using your spegcs.org account credentials and SPE verified email address. Please provide your current active SPE membership number while registering. Since the courses are only available for SPE members, we will be verifying your registration prior to sending you more details on how to enroll for the courses on the NVIDIA DLI website.
- In case you do not have active SPE membership, your registration will be canceled without any further notice.
- A maximum of two courses are allowed per participant. Please indicate your course preferences in the registration form.
- Do not register for the courses directly on the NVIDIA DLI website.
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days for us to contact you with further instructions on how to enroll for the courses. Your registration will be verified and you will be contacted within 7 to 10 days after registering on this webpage with special instructions and discount codes to register for the courses on the NVIDIA DLI website. Please wait for our email before signing up on the NVIDIA DLI website.