It is difficult to overstate just how dire the situation is in North America at the present moment. Industry sentiment going into 2020 was “merely” bad but recent developments have pushed the production landscape to the brink.
In this webinar, David Vaucher will provide a viewpoint to answer the following crucial questions:
- Just how bad can things get?
- Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
- How have these general conditions affected the fracing market specifically?
While the fracing market was in a state of oversupply well before this year’s recent events, one bright spot piquing the interest of operators was electric fracturing. Mr. Vaucher will cover a recent study which examined:
- Perceived benefits of the technology
- Potential cost savings relative to diesel fuel