The US Exploration and Production Industry continues to improve safety performance. More companies are actively employing risk assessment and reduction techniques. However, there is still work to be done. According to data collected by OSHA, the E&P sector has a fatality rate well above the average for all industries. This workshop will offer practical examples of methods used to manage the hazards inherent to exploring for and producing oil and natural gas. Speakers will share experiences and the information will be presented in the form of hands on activities, presentations and panel discussions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop was developed for operations supervisors, managers or other leaders as well as HSE professionals or safety/environmental committee members working in the Exploration and Production Industry.
· Safety Management Systems
· Safety Leadership
· Driving Safety
· Contractor Management
· Orientation and training
· Risk Assessment and JSAs/JHAs
· HSE Information Systems- tracking performance
· Incident Investigation
· Operating Procedures
· Incident Reduction Programs
· Regulatory Perspective
· Maintaining Safety Awareness
· Two day registration for all workshop sessions
· Lunches and snacks
· Copies of materials from workshop
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
· A fee of $10 will be charged for cancellations- must be done by June 6
· Substitutions are welcome
· No shows will not be refunded
Dress code for the workshop will be casual.
There are many hotels near the Halliburton facility. For details contact Tom Knode (firstname.lastname@example.org)