Texas A&M is pleased to host the 5th
Multiphase Pump User Roundtable (MPUR). This event will be held May 7-8,
2003 in Houston and is scheduled to coincide with the Offshore Technology
Conference (OTC). The goal of this meeting is to foster interaction
between oil & gas operating companies, manufactures, regulators,
researchers, and Texas A&M students.
The roundtable concept features:
- Speakers from Oil & Gas Operating Companies (not manufacturer sales
- Today''s issues from a USER point of view
- Presentation of A&M research activities
- The ONLY meeting dedicated to the Application of Multiphase Pumping
- A forum to identify common problems and plan collaborative action
- Topical Breakout Sessions:
- sand handling
- installation and control
- candidate selection & economics
Who should attend?
- Asset Managers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Production/Operation Engineers
- Facilities Engineers
will be held May 7-8, 2003 in Houston at the Holiday Inn
Select - Greenway Plaza (Highway 59 & Kirby) which is a 2003 OTC hotel. The
Roundtable sessions will be from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday and 8:00 a.m. -
4:00 p.m. on Thursday, and the cost is $400/person and includes admission to the
meeting, a CD containing proceedings from the meeting, cocktails, dinner,
breakfast, lunch, and refreshments. Due to the strong attendance we have seen in
previous years, pre-registration is recommended. There will be an increased cost
for registration at the door - $475.
Presentations for 1999-2002 are also available for an additional cost of $100.
Click here to view and print registration form