The second annual SPE IES will be held on February 27 - 28, 2019!
Registration has closed, but there are a limited number of walk-in spots. The registration fee will be $495 for SPE Members or $545 for Non-SPE Members.
See the full program here - IES 2019 Program
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Symposium is an excellent opportunity for operators, oilfield service companies, investors, entrepreneurs, and innovators to learn about new innovations from startup organizations
It’s one of the premier platforms that allows young companies to learn from industry experts and gain valuable insights about Voice of the Customer, starting a business, understanding commercialization in a risk-averse industry, attracting investors, and more.
Additionally, it provides an excellent opportunity for a select few to showcase their concepts/companies in the Shark Tank, and receive feedback from peers, investors and potential clients.
If you are:
- An operator, oilfield service company, investor, entrepreneur, or innovator who wants to stay on the cutting edge of innovation - Add this event to your calendar
- Interested in helping the SPE Innovate Committee with its outreach program and would like to sponsor the event - Download the sponsorship form here
- A startup and would like to participate in the Shark Tank - applications closed
2019 IES Agenda
By registering for this event, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your registration constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to its use in any capacity. All photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not register for this event.
2019 IES Committee: Chris Reinsvold, Shon Bourgeois, Aaron Burton, Elizabeth Cambre, Stuart Coleman, Mikhail Gladkikh, Abhijeet Inamdar, Allison Jurgens, Moji Karimi, Claudia Montoya, Amanda Scott, Sarah Stogner
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
IES 2018 Shark Tank Success Story
We are very proud of the 2018 SPE Innovation and Entrepreneurship Symposium Shark Tank Participant, Interface Fluidics for making the January 2019 cover of JPT. Here is what Interface Fluidics’ Director, Market Development Kirstie Boyle says about participating in SPE IES
Being selected to participate in the SPE Innovation and Entrepreneurship Symposium was a great experience. The exposure, coaching, and access to industry decision makers and investors was very valuable and has helped contribute to our most successful year to date. Thank you to the organizers and volunteers of this important two-day event that brings industry innovators together.
See the article here: https://www.spe.org/en/jpt/archive/january-2019/
Important Shark Tank Info and Dates
- January 18, 2019 - Applications Due
- February 1, 2019 - Selected companies will be contacted
- February 15, 2019 - Pitch deck due to the IES committee
- Download the Application to see the Shark Tank rules