Would you like to volunteer at the CERAWeek? Register here and we will review your profile and we will inform you if you are eligible* to volunteer.
- Volunteered at one or more of the previous SPE GCS YP events in 2018
- Attented one or more of the SPE GCS YP Flagship Conferences (RNC, EES, ....) in 2018
- Attended one or more of the SPE GCS YP monthly board meetings in 2018
- Have a LinkedIn Profile
- Be flexible to volunteer at least 2 days of the conference (3-4 hours per day)
After we review your profile, we will contact you with more details on your volunteering status. Registering on this page does not guarantee your spot in the conference.
Please list your availability days in the comment section. (ex. I am available to volunteer the whole week of March 11-15 or only Thursday and Friday March 14-15)
$50 deposit is required and refundable after you finish your volunteering shift. If you do not show up for your shift $50 deposit will go to SPE scholarship fund and will not be refunded to you.
CERAWeek is on March 11-15.
Why is it called CERAWeek?
In 1983, Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA) was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts by Daniel Yergin and James Rosenfield. The energy research and consulting firm quickly became known for its critical knowledge and independent analysis on energy markets, geopolitics, industry trends, technology and strategy. Each year, CERA clients gathered for a few days in Houston, Texas to attend the executive conference where they gained insight into the energy future while connecting with their peers. Over time, the program was expanded to five days of informative sessions and networking opportunities—and named CERAWeek.
Benefits of attending CERAWeek
- Hear from more than 650 high-caliber speakers across a program of over 350 sessions
- Gain valuable insight for managing through turbulent times facing the future of energy
- Build relationships with a community of more than 4000 decision-makers from more than 75 countries
Your registration fee of US$8500 provides access to all conference sessions including those in the Innovation Agora, event materials and meals. Register here for the conference https://ceraweek.com/registration/