ABSTRACT of Presentation
Are you interested in the impact unconventionals is having on global energy markets? Would you like to learn more about the future of domestic oil production?
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), SPE Gulf Coast Section Young Professionals(YP), American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and Houston Geological society (HGS) are proud to invite you to:
Survive & Thrive: The Story of North American Energy
Come along and experience a different kind of technical event:
- Discuss some of the hot topics currently shaping the industry:
- Are unconventional operators able to compete in the low-price environment?
- What are the future prospects for domestic energy as oil prices rise?
- See first-hand the role management consultants play in our industry
- Ask any questions you have about management consulting in Oil & Gas
Join us for cocktail food served along with 2 free "networking supplements" .At this social, you will learn more about the Greater Houston Partnership’s UpSkill Houston workforce development initiative and what it means for Houston!
This is the perfect opportunity to build your network of peers in a fun and casual atmosphere while learning about a powerful business initiative. The event is open to members and non-members, so invite your coworkers and friends. We look forward to seeing everyone there!