This event registration is now FULL. Register to attend the webinar for this event HERE.
Across all oil and gas plays, the rapid evolution of completion and stimulation designs has created enormous opportunities to re-enter and re-stimulate wells that were completed early in the play development. Early under-stimulation (often in the best rock) has resulted in potentially significant reserves being left behind pipe for re-development consideration. This presentation will summarize feedback from a recent SPE ATW that addressed:
- Selection Process for Re-Fracturing Candidates
- Well Integrity (Including Regulatory Issues and BLM Language)
- Deployment Techniques and Intervention Requirements
- Zonal Isolation Techniques
- Chemical and Mechanical Diversion
- Fracture Stimulation Design (in a fractured well).
Reporting on the general trends, experiences and expectations from various operators and service providers, the presentation will summarize and compile the messages that were delivered across the two-day meeting.
View the presentation from the November 18, 2015 event with featured speaker Martin Rylance.