This well integrity symposium focuses on well integrity program design and management during the operation and interventions phases of a wells life. Sessions include design of well integrity management systems, process safety applied to well integrity, and integrity management issues relating to intervention & stimulation. The goal is to provide a forum for ongoing dialog with well integrity practitioners throughout the industry. This event is part of the Well Integrity Global Integrated Workshop Series.
Discuss and interact with well integrity practitioners the latest technologies used in the designing of well integrity management systems, process safety applied to well integrity, and integrity management issues relating to intervention & stimulation.
Some of the technical discussions covered at the SPE Well Integrity Symposium include:
- Process safety and examples of process safety applied to wells by Operating Companies to manage well integrity during Operations.
- The Industry’s journey of recognizing and understanding the risk and the consequences of barrier failures to achieving unstainable and well understood well integrity processes.
- The required elements of a comprehensive well integrity management system.
- An overview of curative well diagnosis ranging from well-known logs like temperature and spinner to more exotic measurements.
- Well Integrity Issues Related to Stimulation.
In addition to an interactive eight-session technical program, the event also offers exceptional networking activities, and special features such as an Opening Keynote Address delivered by David Porter, Texas Railroad Commissioner, an exhibition showcasing the latest well integrity solutions, and three training courses, for which separate registration is required.
Learn more and register to attend today.