SPEGCS members are invited to attend RPSEA's 2013 Ultra-Deepwater Technology Conference to be held October 29-30th, at Lone Star Corporate College in The Woodlands, Texas.
The conference will address new technology development and research from more than 30 diverse RPSEA research projects.
The presentations will address:
- Ultra-deepwater improved understanding of flow assurance and extreme, temperature and pressure corrosion and scale issues,
- Riser systems and dry tree structures for 10,000-foot water depths,
- Geophysical modeling and sampling advances,
- Cementing and well interventions,
- Power, flow measurement, and inspection of subsea tieback equipment,
- Hurricane prediction advances, and,
- Subsurface well telemetry.
The UDW Conference will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday, October 29, followed by a reception from 5:00-6:30 p.m. On Wednesday, October 30, the sessions will begin at 7:30 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. Breakfast, coffee breaks and luncheons will be provided on both days.
SPEGCS members benefit from RPSEA member registration cost of $50. Nonmembers is $200. This cost can be applied to a new membership fee. Nonmember companies are encouraged to join RPSEA to receive a reduced registration fee for an unlimited number of their company’s preregistered employees.
Online registration closes on October 25. RPSEA members need to make sure they are logged into the website, as a member before they register so they will receive the member rate.