Charles Wilds, President, The SOS Group Inc., will attempt to answer these questions and more:
• With the workforce generation gap wider than ever, what are the greatest leadership challenges?
• When developing and maintaining infrastructure, teams should include what age brackets, how many and are there enough in the workforce?
• How do the varying backgrounds and values of the younger generation vs. the hard working “boomers” play into ethics, loyalties, priorities, and more? Are the differences barriers, challenges or opportunities?
• How can we best position teams for positive and productive change? Who or what is in the way? Who should lead and who should follow?
• What recommendations and possible actions can we take going forward for a new evolution in leadership and behavioral based change?