Participants in this 2-day course will learn to develop and put in context an integrated asset management plan. They will begin by defining the asset from the earliest phases and work through its lifecycle, including all of the infrastructure, facilities, equipment and services. Topics include:
• Define the contents of an asset management plan
• External factors such as fiscal terms, host government policies, regulatory requirements, etc.
• Macroeconomic factors such as the price of products, goods, and services
• Internal factors such as company policies, external commitments, resources, decision-making processes and criteria, roles and responsibilities, authority guidelines, rewards, and budgets
• The asset management process, including key decisions and deliverables
• Roles of multi-disciplinary team members and monitoring their performance
• Information needed from each discipline in various stages of the asset lifecycle
• Role of benchmarking, post-auditing, and continuous improvement
• An overview of asset management tools and examples from the field, including frequent mistakes
Why You Should Attend
You’ll learn asset management strategies and skills that can immediately be utilized in the field.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for professionals across the full spectrum of oil and gas operations.
1.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) awarded for this 2-day course.