REGISTER DAY AT http://www.spe.org/career/educ_training/tc/HWC.php
This course develops strategies for completing horizontal wells with either cased or open hole configurations, with or without sand control. It reviews the applications for horizontal wells and discusses drill-in fluids, hole displacement, cementing, perforating, and stimulation. In addition, the procedural guidelines for selecting stand alone screens and executing horizontal gravel packs are reviewed. Finally, zonal isolation and inflow control techniques for use with or without sand control are highlighted.
- Horizontal Well Design
- Completion Options
- Cased-Hole Horizontal Completions
- Perforating Horizontal Wells
- Stimulating Horizontal Wells
- Open-hole Horizontal Completions
- Drilling the Open-hole
- Drill-in Fluids
- Displacing the Drill-in Fluid
- Open-hole Completion Design—Sand Control Unnecessary
- Open-hole Completion Design—Sand Control Necessary
- Zonal isolation and Inflow Control
- Summary and Closing Remarks
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for drilling, completion and reservoir engineers and service company personnel involved with planning, drilling, completing and operating horizontal wells.
0.8 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) awarded for this 1-day course.
A fee equal to 25% of the course fee will be charged for cancellation less than 15 working days before the course begins. No refunds will be made for cancellations after the course begins.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com.