REGISTER NOW: http://www.spe.org/career/educ_training/tc/RHM.php
The course includes discussion on practical issues and reservoir parameters of horizontal well projects. The topics include formation damage, drainage areas, well spacing, well reserves, and rate calculations using steady and pseudo-steady-state methods. The course also includes discussion on several field case histories and performance analysis of horizontal wells. Topics covered include the following:
- Drilling Methods and Costs
- Formation Damage
- Well Spacing and Drainage Areas
- Well Spacing in Areally Anisotropic Reservoirs
- Recovery Factors
- Steady-State Solutions
- Multilateral Well Productivities
- Water and Gas Coning
- Case Histories: Coning Applications
- Fractured Horizontal Wells
- Production Forecasting
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Applications
- Pressure Drop in Horizontal Wells
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for reservoir, production, drilling, and completion engineers, managers, and other personnel who are interested in learning about reservoir selection aspects of horizontal wells.
.8 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) awarded for this 1day course.
A fee equal to 25% of the course fee will be charged for cancellations less than 15 working days before the course begins. No refunds will be made for cancellations after the course begins.