The scope of the Digital Oil Field ( DOF) has advanced as game changing technologies have progressed. Underlying these advances are the new capabilities that advanced software enables.
Mike will discuss the roadmap for DOF 2.0, and the new capabilities that will be enabled including:
· Enhanced knowledge worker productivity (including the need to automate business processes to drive twice the workload with half the staff, a 4x step change)
· Better data management solutions that require substantially less time to find and frame the information required to support high quality decision making
· Better collaboration platforms that allow you to quickly search and find the hidden experts in your organization or knowledge network, and allow for a SECURE yet robust exchange of ideas and information on multiple communication channels (Corp Lap top, Mobile device, Home PC, Cloud based systems) and document these exchanges for publishing to your corporate social network for best practice sharing
· Ease of use in sharing technical applications including virtualization
· Better Business Intelligence and analytical tools that will automate the interrogation of the vast quantities of data being generated today with business rules that the end users can easily define, to filter and diagnose that data in to information that is actionable to optimization opportunities