Dear Hiring Manager,
I am a Petroleum engineer with over 8 years of industrial experience in production optimization, flow assurance and reservoir surveillance engineering. I am open to working in any environment such as in an office/field, onshore/offshore, individual/team/research projects.
Please contact me with any questions.
Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colorado, USA
Teaching/Research Assistant for courses
• Mechanics of Petroleum Production; Advanced Production Design
• Computational Methods in Petroleum Engineering (Excel VBA and Python)
• Summer Field Sessions
Supported students on homework/project assignments, facility/field trips
Substituted a course instructor when necessary
Demonstrated production laboratory teaching units, including gas lift, plunger lift, and sucker-rod-pump units.
Satbayev University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Research Assistant on Wax Deposition Modeling Project
Zhezkazgan College of Central Asia University, Kazakhstan
Course Instructor for Drilling and Production engineering courses
• Designed and delivered Drilling and Production Engineering courses
• Performed administrative duties and supervised student internship programs
Reservoir Surveillance & Production Optimization Engineer
• Designed/improved production optimization on flow assurance wells
• Performed reservoir surveillance, well test and well performance analysis
Production Allocation & Reporting Engineer
• Analyzed daily well performance and performed production allocation report
• Defended annual “Reserves Write-off” balance report
Production & Asset Data Management Engineer
• Implemented OFM data visualization and analysis system
• Improved and maintained Energy Components Production Database
• Studied new wells drilling plan, well-to-well correlations, well completion
• Practiced mud log/coring, wireline/production log, vertical seismic survey
• Practiced well stimulation design/operations, well cleanup/test
• Planned well intervention activities – gas shutoff, water shutoff operations
• Software: MS Office (VBA); Python; Kappa (Saphir, Emeraude); Petex (Prosper, GAP, PVTp); PI Server Data Visualization system; Honeywell Data Visualization system; Metrowin; Energy Components Database; Schlumberger (Pipesim, PVTsim, OFM, OLGA); Multiflash, CFD Ansys-fluent, Baker Hughes (MFrac); SQL user.
• Language: Fluent oral communication & technical writing in Kazakh, English, and Russian.
• Friendly, communicative, hard-working, and dedicated.
• Ph.D. Petroleum Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Colorado, USA
Multiphase flow loop construction and multiphase flow experiments GPA 3.84 - Dec 2022
• M.S. Petroleum Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Texas, USA, GPA 3.2 - 2013
• B.S. Petroleum Engineering, Kazakh National Technical University, Kazakhstan, GPA 4.00 - 2008