+59 399 523 6148
+5 937 293 7446
Academic coordinator leading and collaborating with research projects aimed to optimize oil production, economic and financial analysis of energy projects, data science applications for engineering challenges, and supporting community service projects. Degree in Petroleum Engineering at ESPOL and postgraduate studies in Management Science and Engineering at China University of Petroleum - Beijing, graduated with honors, merit recognition of academic excellence, and student leadership. I am eager to develop my career in the field of Energy and Hydrocarbons industry, in a job position where I aspire to share and get knowledge, and through my work efforts contribute to the company development.
Machala , Ecuador
LECTURER AND COORDINATOR, ESCUELA SUPERIOR POLITÉCNICA DEL LITORAL (ESPOL) (GUAYAQUIL - ECUADOR)
- Lecturing 2019: HSEQ in the Hydrocarbon industry, well maintenance and intervention. 2020 - present: Reservoir engineering I, introduction to the Hydrocarbon Industry and evaluation of oil and gas projects.
- Achieved the development and supervision of the 2020 continuous improvement plan and headed several projects locally and internationally for research, endowment, student mobility, and faculty development.
- Published 5 peer review conference papers, tutored graduation, and community service projects
INTERN, DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (GADM CANTÓN LA LIBERTAD - ECUADOR), 2016
- Implementation of the project: Georeferencing and Survey of the oil wells in “La Libertad” and identification of environmental risks and impacts. The project was performed with a multidisciplinary team of biologists and petroleum engineers.
INTERN, CONSORCIO PETROSUD-PETRORIVA / PALANDA YUCASUR (QUITO-ECUADOR), 2015
- Development of the company’s handbook for reservoir management chapter: Re-design of downhole equipment using nodal analysis for the production optimization.
- Data gathering of pressure and production records and workover candidates review.
Awards and Certifications
- College of international education (CIE) Excellent graduate 2019.
- Degree of Excellence for Thesis and Dissertation defense according to the dissertation defense committee 2019.
- Chinese scholarship council (CSC) scholarship 2017-2019.
- China University of Petroleum (Beijing) CUPB Outstanding student 2018-2019.
- CUPB Outstanding student leader 2018-2019.
- Chinese Language Program 1st term top 20 and 2nd term top 10.
• Chinese: Second Language/Intermediate, HSK4 257/300
• English: Second Language/Fluent (CEFR: C1)
• Spanish: Native speaker with excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
• Lingo, @RISK, STATA, MATLAB, PYTHON, OFM, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
• Proactive team worker, I have been a member of the board of the academic and professional associations handling several projects.
• I have been an organizer of academic and networking events of universities and student chapters such as SPE ESPOL, ISAIP CUPB, ESPOL.
• Effective communication and presentation skills gained through community service, interacting, and sharing knowledge to different communities.
• I am actively writing reports, notification letters, and project proposals, moreover,
• I have performed presentations for conferences, companies’ meetings, and government entities discussions.
- MASTER’S DEGREE | CHINA UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM (BEIJING) | SEPT.2017 – JULY.2019
Master Program: Energy finance and energy system analysis.
Major: Management Science and Engineering.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE ||ESCUELA SUPERIOR POLITECNICA DEL LITORAL (ECUADOR) | 2016
Major: Petroleum Engineering.