+58 424 853 2321
Petroleum engineer. 8 years experience in the oil industry. I have worked as a production engineer, reservoir engineer, project manager enginner. I am currently working as Project Manager for two spool construction projects in the Oil Upgrader Plant of Petropiar. Venezuela
Puerto la Cruz, Venezuela
September 2019–January 2021.
CE7 Construction Company.
Client: Petropiar (PDVSA/Chevron)
• Management of two spool construction projects in the Oil Upgrader Plant of Petropiar.
• Planning to reach the scope, document control, quality control, engineering development, procurement, manufacturing monitoring, contracting of equipment and services for the execution, logistics planning, and control of final execution.
• Ensuring the environmental and safety standards.
August 2015 – December 2015.
Oilfield and CBM (Mexico)
Client: TRENACO (Colombia and Venezuela)
• Carrying out Exploitation Plan-type studies to the fields of the Orinoco Oil Belt (Venezuela).
• Applying the VCDSE methodology to the wells to be drilled.
• Monitoring the drilling plan (productive and unproductive times) of some assigned wells.
• Managing and planning service and personnel contracts.
June 2014-August 2015.
CBM Exploration and Production.
Clients: PEMEX and CNH (National Commission of Hydrocarbons Regulations)
• Design new offshore wells using FEL Methodology.
• Working with multidisciplinary team.
• Applying the methodology of Visualization, Conceptualization, Definition, Monitoring, and Evaluation in offshore new wells.
• Data management, reserve calculations, production forecasting, reservoir simulations, and nodal analysis calculations (simulations).
• Proposing updates of CNH regulations in different types of hydrocarbon fields.
December 2011-June 2014.
Reservoir Monitoring Engineer.
• Evaluation of the path of new horizontal wells.
• Reservoir recommendations for new and existing wells.
• Multidisciplinary teamwork.
• Data management.
• Reserve calculations.
• Production forecasting.
• Nodal analysis calculations (simulations) and economic analysis.
• Decision-making about proposal of a new workover in a well.
• Evaluation and research of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) methods.
• Simulation of steam injection methods (cyclic and continuous).
August 2010–December 2011.
• Selection, monitoring, and research of the artificial lift systems for extra heavy crude oil horizontal wells.
• Applying specialized tools and software.
Bachelor’s degree: Ingeniero de Petroleo (Petroleum Engineer/Engineering).
University: Universidad de Oriente. Venezuela.
GPA: 8.08/10. Position: 1/66. Distinction: Cum Laude