A passionate, forward-thinking engineering professional with 4 years’ progressive experience in the oil and gas industry. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, enabling a good fit within diverse multiskilled teams. Data enthusiast, knowledgeable on a wide range of data analysis and oil and gas packages, with the ability to swiftly get to grips with new applications as required. Reliable and flexible, with a strong work ethic and personal integrity.
Petroleum Engineer and Geoscientist, FracGeo LLC - The Woodlands, TX July 2016 – March 2020
• Optimized completion placement in unconventional plays using surface drilling data resulting in significant productivity improvement without any significant increased cost or additional wellsite activity.
• Performed hydraulic fracture design, analysis, and optimization.
• Mitigated risk of frac hits, lowered stimulation cost, and increased ROI.
• Determined optimal treatment design through simulation and economic evaluation.
• Helped operators maximize their well performance and reduce exploration risk while lowering expenditure.
• Identified sweet spots and helped clients maintain well path in the most productive target zone.
• Generated production forecast and reserves estimation using decline curve analysis (DCA).
• Built natural fracture and geologic models of shale and tight sand reservoirs using Machine Learning and statistics methods for sweet spot identification, landing zone selection, and frac optimization
• Tested company’s software for functionality, investigated bugs, and suggested improvements.
• Enhanced user experience by interacting with clients to determine their needs and working with developers to implement them into the software.
• Provided software training and created training materials and software documentation.
• Supported sales of software products with technical presentations to potential customers.
• Managed and processed large amounts of complex data for use in engineering workflows.
• Collaborated with cross-functional team members which includes software developers, marketing, sales, and leadership to drive product development and release.
Awards and Certifications
Engineer-in-Training (EIT), Texas Board of Professional Engineers
Azure Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals (AI-900), Microsoft
Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900), Microsoft
Microsoft Office, Python, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, VBA,
CMG, Petrel RE, PHDwin
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX May 2015
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering, GPA: 3.4