Engineering Administrative Assistant
Part-time, entry level position with a well established private oil & gas company in downtown Houston. Prefer a college student or recent graduate who has an interest in the oil and gas business.
Job duties include the following:
- Support engineering staff by maintaining well files;
- Assist Engineering analyst with production records and reporting;
- Input operations data into various spreadsheets;
- Maintain records for Master Service Agreements and Certificates of Insurance with vendors;
- Other general administrative duties, as assigned.
Qualifications: High school graduate who is currently enrolled in college or a recent college graduate. Must be able to work 20 to 25 hours per week as schedule allows and most of this time will be in the downtown Houston office.
Experience: Not required, but candidates studying petroleum engineering preferred.
Compensation: - $15 to $18/hr depending on prior experience plus paid parking
440 Louisiana St Ste 2600
Houston Texas 77002
United States of America