The SPE Energy Professionals Hiring Event at SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE) for job seekers and employers is scheduled in-person on October 4, 2022 (SAVE THE DATE!)
- It provides job seekers with opportunities to meet with energy industry hiring companies in upstream, midstream oil and gas, & renewables.
- It provides employers a platform to meet and engage with experienced energy professionals, discuss career opportunities, and network.
For Job Seekers: While ATCE registration is not required, Hiring Event registration is required, with resume/CV uploaded by Sept. 20. Job Seeker Registration Opens Sept. 1. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Be an active member of either SPE and/or the professional Collaborating Organization(s). Provide proof of active membership.
- And possess a 4-year bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied sciences; or 4-year degree in a field other than science or engineering and technical experience working in the energy sector and / or projects.
- Or possess a 2-year science or engineering degree and technical experience working in the energy sector and / or projects.
- Open positions (contract and/or full-time) at the time of the Hiring Event or in the near future in the disciplines of the Collaborating Organizations including transferable skills of energy professionals.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: Take this survey to participate in Hiring employer outreach through event day prep, and to be added to the Kickoff meeting mid-Jun 2022!
- This platform is intended to connect industry operators and service companies with a vetted and diverse cross section of solution-driven professionals on October 4 10am - 2pm Central Time.
- If unable to attend the Hybrid or Virtual events, please support our local STEM scholarships by sponsoring this event (email for info), or make a donation to the SPE-GCS Scholarship Endowment Fund. SPE-GCS is a 501(c)(3) organization (tax ID 75-2001539).