To receive our print newsletter, SPE-GCS Connect, and other benefits, join SPEI today!
Click here to download a newsletter submission form.
PDF Documents of the Newsletter. File sizes may exceed 10-20 MB.
Updated Connect Submission Guidelines
Please take note of the following reminders and updated submission guidelines:
1. Please submit content within the submission window, from the 20th to the 25th of each month.
As a new guideline, we are requesting that submissions not be sent early as this often creates confusion with content for the current issue. Likewise, it is very important that submissions are received by the 25th deadline. The schedule for a monthly publication is very tight, and layout often begins on the 25th. Submissions not received within the 5 day window may not be accepted.
2. Please do not send partial or incomplete submissions.
We do our best to work with minor changes or updates to submissions (i.e. location details or speaker photos). However, submissions should be sent in a single email containing the completed submission form and any relevant attachments.
3. Please remember to include your committee or study group name (and page number if applicable) in every correspondence, including submissions.
Making this information clear in the subject line (example: June submission - Northside SG) helps us more efficiently process submissions and also helps to ensure that all contributors receive the V1 draft for review.
Additional Connect Submission Guidelines
- Use the submission form above.
- Honor the word count.
- Most content (Committee events, monthly columns, photos for event recaps…) should be submitted to Brittni Romero at email@example.com.
- Study Group submissions should be submitted to Kristie Urbano at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cc email@example.com.
- Photos (speaker photos or event recap)
Please designate one primary person of contact for your committee or SG for newsletter communications and submissions.
If you have questions regarding submissions, please contact Brittni Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristie Urbano at email@example.com.
- Separate attachments (do not embed in an email or Word Doc)
- Link to an online album (Flickr, Dropbox)
- Max 20 photos per event
- JPEG format, minimum resolution 300dpi