Over fifteen years of upstream and midstream oil & gas project management and support services experience in various-sized, multi-national projects. Experienced in production, operations and midstream project management including execution planning, engineering, procurement, construction, cost & schedule estimating, and project controls. Interested project management positions. Also willing to branch out into renewables or other areas.
Project Manager–Engineering Projects
Responsible for managing multiple projects from estimating through project closeout. Average yearly project spend $25M.
• Averaged managing 5 projects at the same time in various states of project execution. Strong organizational and forecasting skills were required to maintain momentum in each project.
• Pipeline Expertise: Replaced a 17.6-mile pipeline in sandy conditions. Removed a 100-year old pipeline with asbestos containing material. Managed the health and safety contractual terms by coordinating contractual language and training with supply chain and safety groups.
• Engineering and Commercial Knowledge: Work with hydraulic team and engineering to design, HAZOP, and complete EFRD studies to maximize volumes on existing and prospective pipelines.
• Station Work: Led shutdown planning with operations and construction contractors to minimize station downtimes for various pump station projects.
Lead Cost Engineer–Centurion Pipeline
Responsible for estimating all Centurion projects prior to funding. Division yearly spend over $100M.
• Oversaw contract staff to implement an estimating database. Estimate accuracy was improved by 42% year-on-year due to database rollout and update process.
• Instituted new review and tracking process to ensure appropriate scrutiny is placed on all estimates.
• Actively participated in the implementation of the CPL Project Management Manual
Business Lead–Equatorial Guinea& Chad Production Projects
Responsible for managing base business activities on 10-15 projects at a time; portfolio valued at over $500M
• Facilitated the implementation of the EM Project Management System for all EG & Chad projects; monitored progress towards milestones to make sure deadlines are met
• Ensured consistent application of project controls system and tools (cost control, scheduling practices, progress measurement, and metrics)
• Oversaw development of all estimates; Estimated multiple projects ($1-500M) during early planning phases
• Reduced reporting manhour requirements by over 600hrs/year by identifying and eliminating various report duplication efforts
Project Manager – US Production
Responsible for managing multiple projects totaling $150M
• Successfully managed the LaBarge Safe Haven Project through construction incident free with 4000 facility construction hours on site (high criticality project)
o Proactively engaged the team and had frequent on-site & vendor shop presence in order to meet project objective for year-end 2012 startup
o Stewarded construction approval process, start and completion of construction, and commissioning planning activities
• Oversaw cost & schedule on multiple small capital projects using in-house cost tracking tools. Effectively communicated updates to operations and management.
• Coordinated monthly project stewardship reports for management review; worked with all USP Project Engineers to ensure their projects were being updated accurately and efficiently.
• Compiled and analyzed yearly USP performance data; worked with management to ensure all USP projects were being reported accurately
EPC Contracting Advisor– PNG LNG Project – Infrastructure
Responsible for the contract development process of the commercial aspects including tenderer prequalification selection, ITT development, tender communications, and award approvals for the Upstream Infrastructure Contract ($500M)
• Led Commercial Team evaluation to determine the lowest total system cost contractor
• Negotiated a risk and reward incentive scheme with the main construction contractor to drive continued productivity and efficiency improvements whilst maintaining adherence to our core values of safety, environment, and community
• Managed FEED ($70M) and Project Services ($125M) Contracts with Eos (an unincorporated JV between WorleyParsons and KBR) – maximizing alignment between the respective JV members and Company throughout FEED and Project Services execution.
Procurement Services Advisor– Upstream Projects Procurement
Responsible for 15 engineering services agreements; overall spend $500M+
• Managed negotiations of 5-6 Agreements at a time in a demanding Seller’s market, yet gained alignment with management on several key contractual issues
• Led contract file audit reviews; Implemented new stewardship and reporting process to clarify roles & responsibilities, process requirements, and systemic gaps to employees and management.
• Organized and coordinated Bosi Project Prequalification Evaluation in conjunction with ExxonMobil Procurement in Nigeria. Assisted in obtaining required approvals from the host government on selected tenderers. Project valued at $1,300M.
Awards and Certifications
PMP Certification # 2861162
Society of Women Engineers - Houston Area Section 2017 Young Engineer of the Year
• Overall project, engineering and contractor management, execution planning, and contracting strategy
• Estimate/budget creation, bid evaluation, cost and schedule stewardship, logistics and human resources
• Procurement, interface and supply chain management
• Communication & Presentation Skills
• Coordination, Teamwork & Interacting with Others
• Budget Planning, Preparation, & Stewardship
• Adaptability to Time Pressures & Changing Priorities
• Effectively Managing External Relationships & Monitoring Contractors
B.S., Chemical Engineering, Rutgers University, School of Engineering