YADIR’S CONSULTANT, LLC, Carrizo Springs, TX 06/2011 to Present
A business consultancy service specializing in natural resources, generating over $150K in annual sales.
Completions Consultant – Chesapeake Energy
Collaborate with engineering personnel to identify, screen, benchmarking and procurement of potential vendors to ensure optimal equipment and negotiate cost estimates for wireline support. Developed budgeting constraints to mitigate cost overruns during frac operations. Produce daily operations reports, documentation and disseminate to executive management. Interface cross-functionally with management and mentoring engineers to implement best practices and devise practical solutions for potential well issues.
• Train, coach, and support Frac Consultants and onsite personnel in technical identification and mitigation of problems during operations in an effort to induce knowledge sharing and networking amongst the group.
• Successfully reduced costs 80% by streamlining and optimizing fishing operations, resulting in a marked 70% improvement on lost time metrics.
• Designed and implemented a new wellbore tool recovery method, which was cost effective while reducing operational downtime and saving thousands on replacement equipment.
• Communicated and liaised with vendors to source and secure charges and gun systems to mitigate casing problems and improve limited entry design.
• Achieved a perfect operational safety record with zero onsite spills or incidents every year.
• Expertly coordinated and supervised contractors during Frac, Rig, and Wireline production and operations, including Toe Acidizing and Perforating, Packer Setting, Radial Bond Logs, Downhole Video, Casing Inspection, and Seismic Logging activities.
• In charge of documenting and mitigating lost time during wireline operations.
• Accountable to acquire and interpret high-quality data such as DFIT, and casing inspections.
• Great interpersonal skills to liaise with vendors in an effort to optimize completions’ designs.
LOZGAR TRUCKING, McAllen, TX 01/2015 – 12/2016
A hotshot expedited trucking service company boasting routes in the contiguous 48 states.
Established, led, and facilitated companywide business operations, including scheduling, delegation, sales, logistics, inventory management, shipping and receiving, billing, bookkeeping, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Administered and certified inspection, maintenance, and repair of fleet vehicles. Developed and implemented service issue prevention plans. Utilized shipment and fleet tracking systems, maintaining schedules and maximizing data integrity.
• Created the entire business from concept through successful operation, including equipment acquisition, budgeting, organizational management, and collections.
• Produced over $200K in annual sales within the first year of operation.
• Coordinated and supervised four drivers, two dispatchers, and a small fleet of trucks.
HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES, Kilgore, TX 06/2006 – 06/2011
A multinational oil field service company providing products, services, logistic support, and solutions in support of oil and gas exploration and production.
General Field Professional – Cased Hole
Fostered collaboration across multiple disciplines to achieved project goals, including site safety, quality of work, regulatory compliance, and adherence to environmental policies. Coached and guided personnel to develop skills and function as a crew. Prepared, deployed, and maintained wellsite equipment and tools.
• Served as Field Operations Leader, overseeing development and completion of oil and gas well projects utilizing radioactive sources and explosive train assemblies.
• Leveraged Mechanical Engineering degree to develop expertise both as a Field Engineer and as a Site Supervisor.
• Rapidly earned recognition for providing unmatched customer relations management by alleviating concerns and fulfilling customer demands.
Awards and Certifications
• Beta Gamma Sigma
• Reserves Evaluation, Risk Analysis, & Reporting
• Process design / Change Management
• Corporate Restructuring & Acquisitions
• Budget Modeling / Cost Control
• Equipment Sourcing & Maintenance
• Environmental & Worksite Safety
• Project Lifecycle Development
• Customer-Client Relations
• Team Building and Leadership
• WellView / IBM SPSS / Stim Plan
• Personnel Development Programs
• Contract Development / Negotiations
• Field Operations / Wellsite Coordination
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Executive Master of Business Administration in Energy (EMBA)
University of Oklahoma—Price College of Business, Norman, OK
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
University of Texas Pan American, Edinburg, TX