Ryann Yazbeck McCarron
Goal-oriented, analytical Petroleum Engineer and MBA Candidate with experience working in Permian Basin in field operations, logistics, shipping, operational management, sales, and engineering. Manage business development and reservoir engineering, utilizing superior project management and organizational skills. Drive product development and commercialization to enhance efficiency and increase sales volumes. Leverage business externally and internally while multi-tasking by applying interpersonal and time management skills. Multilingual in English, Arabic, and French.
− Operations Management
− Issue Resolution
− Engineering Analysis
− Revenue & Sales Forecasting
− Customer Relationship Management
− Team Leadership
− Talent Management & Field Engineer Recruitment
− Reservoir Evaluation for Production Enhancement & Analysis
HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES, INC, Houston, TX and Midland, TX 2018 - 2020
Account Manager, Houston, TX 2019 - 2020
Managed Business Development for North America Land accounts with budgets ranging from $50K to $7M. Supported Testing and Subsea product line. Supervised over 20 accounts directly from technical sales to engineering analysis.
● Organized and increased revenue for sub product line 20% YOY by entering 5 new opportunities in RUBI customer relationship platform daily.
● Promoted SPIDR at trade shows, conferences, and SPE Events, gaining 5 new key clients.
● Collaborated with Completion and Reservoir engineers during procedures, guiding specific testing requirements for over 100 wells.
● Generated over 100 new proposals for customers across North America and various international regions by structuring monthly trips to various areas, including Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, GOM, Denver, and Dallas.
● Led 2 field engineers in West Texas by handling shipping, logistics, and scheduling for various operations.
● Cultivated sales for product line with 4 existing products and 3 new products by coordinating with 4-5 different product lines and maximizing asset value for customers.
● Analyzed over 50% of well data to discuss positive outcome of gauge use with customers, resulting in increase in volume of gauges ordered.
● Developed quarterly testing, including DFITs, FRAC interaction monitoring, CALIBR engineering flowback, and pressure build up tests, ensuring customer met reservoir parameter goals on specific well pad.
● Led weekly meetings with engineering team and business development team, discussing account customization to increase quarterly revenue.
● Built forecast and sales reports for every 3 months, sending to regional and global management, for approval of sales and technology development goals for SPIDR team.
● Sent over 100 SPIDR pressure gauges across different regions, providing increased sales volume MOM.
● Sold 30 new SPIDRLive products and supervised XSpace and Clariti real time operations, driving commercialization and daily field trials in West Texas.
RYANN YAZBECK MCCARRON firstname.lastname@example.org PAGE TWO
HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES, INC (Continued)
Account Representative, Midland, TX 2018 - 2019
Supported Permian Basin well construction team. Generated over 50 business proposals and contracts for West Texas while overseeing major accounts such as XTO Energy, Concho Resources, Chevron and SM Energy.
● Increased sales volume 10% by controlling over 20 accounts and product installations.
● Analyzed accounts for weekly purchase order delinquencies and field installation troubleshooting.
● Created testing for every quarter, including DFITs, FRAC interaction monitoring, CALIBR engineering flowback, and pressure build up tests, ensuring customer met reservoir parameters goals on specific well pad.
Field Reservoir Engineer, Midland, TX 2018
Worked in field to support operations team. Supported Permian Basin in well testing and SPIDR.
● Learned Field Operations with DFIT and FRAC Interference, monitoring over 50 jobs.
● Collaborated with Production Enhancement engineers, delivering integrated products with SPIDR and Prodigi, increasing revenue for Permian Basin team.
● Executed work on over 50 locations with SPIDR gauges to gather surface data, evaluating for FRAC design and reservoir parameters.
PETRACAT ENERGY SERVICES LLC., Odessa, TX 2017 - 2018
Sales and Operations Engineer
Led field operations for DFIT and Remote Monitoring / FRAC Interference systems for over 10 clients.
● Conducted data analysis of 30 wells and directed 5 key projects in Unconventional Shale Play for Parsley Energy and other new clients, creating deeper customer relationship and trust.
● Delivered Inventory Control of Odessa shop and email marketing to over 50 clients per day, improving warehouse organization and increasing sales calls from clients nationwide.
● Developed 2 new employees by coaching and training to analyze and manipulate reservoir data, communicate results to customer, and finish company check-in process.
English, Arabic, French
TIBCO Spotfire, IFS, CLARITI, XSpace, GOPHR, RPI, Eclipse, Petrel, TechLog, Insight
RUBI CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Access Database, Quiklook, SAP, HDF Proposal
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365
H2S Safety Training, HSE, PEC Safeland
Bachelor of Science (BS), Petroleum Engineering, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, LA, 2017
Studied Reservoir Engineering, Production and Natural Gas, Drilling and Drilling Fluids, Petrophysics, Well Control, Completions, and Hydraulic Fracturing
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Emphasis in Finance, University of Louisiana at Lafayette,
Lafayette, LA 2022