Accomplished Oil/Gas industry leader with career expertise in Land, Land Administration and Lease Records.
Interface with Owners, partners, Land/Property Administration, Accounting and Legal Personnel to execute concurrent projects and meet the needs of Division Orders and Lease Records, contributing expertise in various software and databases with a high level of multi-tasking, adaptability, and attention to detail.
Acknowledged for delivering a high standard of quality of work, and achieving objectives, improving processing, creating best practices, and maximizing performance.
Equinor / Statoil, Houston, TX Oct 2013 – Oct 2020
Owner Relations Coordinator
Serve as first contact with the Owners and JIB Partners for all their concerns regarding their account and working interest. Make Owners feel appreciated and respected using Equinor’s core values Open, Caring, Courageous and Collaborative.
• Analyze conveyance documentation to collaborate with owners and clarify the prerequisites of processing their general maintenance request, as well as an involved request for transfer of interest through a probate process, change of interest ownership or title issues.
• Liaise with the Owner and internal Equinor / Statoil departments such as Revenue accounting, Division Orders and Land and Lease Records to resolve concerns presented by an Owner.
• Review all incoming conveyance documents for complete chain of title documents required for transfer of interest for Land Administration and Division Orders.
• Communicate with Owners and Partners for any deficiency in documentation submitted for transfer of interest.
• Reconcile Owner’s account for questions or concerns and seek any possible errors or missing payments.
• Handle all inquiries regarding 1099s including reconciliation of Owner’s statements.
• Contact Owners through phone and often email and then present solutions to mineral and royalty interest inquiries regarding Land, Land Administration and Revenue.
• Track issues and transmit information that helps Royalty Owner Relations department work as a dexterous team with goals to serve the Working and Royalty Owners in a professional and proactive manner.
• Created procedure onboarding manual and handled all new trainings within the Owner Relations department.
• Started as a contractor October 2013 from Land Temps aka LT Global until hired permanent.
AT&T, Houston, TX November 2011 - April 2013
Managed incoming calls from customers with questions and concerns with a consistent customer service satisfaction attitude and respect of sensitive information
• Resolving customer’s technical issues for internet service and computer user issues.
• Prepared reports and communication regarding chronic customer service account issues.
• Awarded for perfect attendance and acknowledged by superiors for professional excellence in the resolution of complicated technical service issues.
Vanderbilt Mortgage, Houston, TX August 2010 - November 2011
Handled confidential customer data and provided reports to the requesting agencies for researching title, ownership and mortgage information.
• Organized office and initiated file conversion for efficiency.
• Prepared documents for communication and recording in county records.
• Setup the company file room to meet new Federal guidelines.
Nancy Wright 281 536-5665 Page Two
Plains All American, Houston, TX April 2009 – March 2010
Administrative Specialist III
Provided a high-level of administrative support to the Land Department.
• Accessed database reports for verification of information, formatting and punctuation.
• Set up Lease and agreement files while maintaining Land file room.
• Coordinated and prepared documents for imaging and check quality of images.
• Compared database to agreements to verify accuracy and standardized format.
• Received a letter of acknowledgement for having optimistic interpersonal skills and a positive team player.
Plains Exploration & Production, Houston, TX September 2003 - January 2009
Land Records Assistant
Supported the Land Administration Department with complete confidentiality and integrity.
• Interfaced with Land/Property Administration, Accounting and Legal Personnel.
• Researched records in various counties and states and P I Dwight’s data service to identify wells and leases.
• Provided documentation to clear the company of owed monies and supported collections of backlogged royalties due the company for various acquisitions and divestment.
• Created a monitoring system and organization of intra-company asset documents.
• Prepared exhibit books for Multi-million-dollar Acquisitions and Divestment.
• Acknowledged for being dedicated to a high standard of work, the “Go-to person” to follow up on documentation or research projects and any task that required extra handling.
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Land Temps aka LT Global, Collarini Engineering, The Land Department / Baker Street, Resource Staffing and Kelly Services, Houston, TX
Lease / Title Analyst / Admin (Contracts).
• Researched contracts and leases for locating properties purchased in acquisition.
• Set up and verified leases in the Rocky Mountain and S. Texas area and calculated working interest.
• Interacted with supply vendors to maintained cost controls by inquiring purchases.
• Identified properties from agreements, AFES and reports to rebuild files after a merger.
• Organized and set up filing system for geophysicist, geologist and engineers.
• Mapped and identified leases duties in a cradle to grave operations.
• Identified leases using blanket assignments during client acquisition.
• Served as Royalty Relations personnel during company merger transition.
• Set up new leases and verified and identified leases with Lease Purchase Reports from Brokers.
• Identified Properties from agreements, AFES and old reports to re-build hard copy files.
• Maintained Divestment Data room and created catalog for prospective buyers.
• Handled Accounting duties including payroll, expense reports, reconciling invoices and billing disputes with partners.
Awards and Certifications
Certification by The Land Department in Lease and Division Order analyst training 2014
Attended Lease Analyst Certification Refresher Classes, 2009
Awarded Scholarships to seminars at NALTA National Conferences in 2007 and 2008
• Attention to Detail • Title Research • Data Analysis / Entry • Documentation • Effective Communication • Collaboration • Project Management • Team Leadership • Database maintenance / management • Process Improvement
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Social Sciences, University of Houston – Downtown