Geologist with extensive experience across many phases of asset lifecycle; from rig-site operations, development, exploration, and divestitures. Experience in 7 basins and active unconventional plays; Eagle Ford, Permian, Barnett. Recognized for ability to work independently and lead a multidisciplinary team. Built collaboration with a focus on primary project goals and prudent recommendations.
Exploration: International (Colombia and Chile) and Lower 48 (Permian)
Development: Reservoir characterization, project management, divestitures, and unconventional development (Eagle Ford, Barnett, South Tx Lobo Wilcox)
Operations: Geosteering, horizontal well planning, rig-site operations
Led Permian stratigraphic framework team of ~5 people. Planned the division of the key work products and integration with seismic, geochemical data sets, and basin model.
Represented ConocoPhillips at Railroad Commission hearings regarding disposal well permits and protection of aquifers.
Conducted reservoir and source rock characterization of Frontier Group and oversee drilling and field operations during pilot hole program; well located near thrust front with H2S risk.
Awards and Certifications
• 2020 GRIT Award, Individual recipient, ALLY Energy and PinkPetro: created several events (100+ attendees) focused on collaboration techniques; resulting in better team dynamics.
• ConocoPhillips SPIRIT awards and Special Recognition: L48 Disposition Effort Team Eagle Ford Optimization, Williston Basin Drilling Team, Unconventional Reservoir Symposium presenter, and Culture and Inclusion Charter
Master of Science (MS) Geology, University of Oklahoma
Bachelor of Science (BS) Geology, Arkansas Tech University, Magna Cum Laude
• Rose and Associates: Play-Based Exploration: Mapping, Volumetric, and Risk Analysis • Risk Analysis, Prospect Evaluation, and Exploration Economics • Player© Workshop
• ConocoPhillips Python mentoring program (mentee)
• Women in GIS mentoring program (mentee) and transition to ArcGIS Pro training completed
• Petrel NExT Training 2020 Fundamentals, Geology, Well Log, and Geophysics (5 days)