Theresa, a Multidisciplinary Engineer, has 8 years of experience in Project Management, Field Operations, Data Analysis, Software Implementation, Sales/Business Development and Education. Currently, She is part of Microsoft TEALS, with the mission of introducing computer science Python to High School. Her expertise is Data Visualization and Machine Learning/Deep Learning with R.
Her focus is program management and data visualization. She has a proven track record of being an excellent communicator, a strong leader, a team player with the ability to work in diverse teams and different cultures.
Her passion for technology and renewable energy after oil and gas industry enable her to be a fast learner, adaptive with changes, growth mindset, and self-motivated individual of lifetime learning.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/ ENGINEER 04/2020 – Present
Microsoft TEALS - Texas, USA
Technology Education and Literacy in Schools (TEALS) is a Microsoft Philanthropies program that connects classroom teachers with technology-industry to create sustainable Computer Science programs.
- Teach Computer Science using Python to Nimitz Ninth Grade High
- Assist students with projects while motivating and inspiring them about
- Make an enduring impact on students and teachers in the Greater
Simultaneously, coordinate Professional Hiring Event for Society of Petroleum Engineers Gulf Coast Section, on purpose of helping oil and gas employers and workers in the Greater Houston area.
COMPLETIONS FIELD ENGINEER / FIELD LEADER 01/2018 – 03/2020
BJ Services - Texas, USA
- Managed and executed $2 - $4 million in projects per month, while
working cross-functionally with internal departments, key stakeholders,
partners, and vendors to respond to operational changes and provide
solutions ensuring efficient and timely project deliverables.
- Partnered with Marketing and Sales teams to plan strategy and make
decisions through maintaining accurate prioritization, resource
allocation, and accountability.
- Organized large volumes of client requests into manageable units to
establish service levels and performance indicators.
- Worked closely with clients to perform post-well analysis seeking
opportunities to reduce cost and increase efficiency for the company,
as well as identifying programs needing improvement.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT 08/2013 – 08/2016
Texas A&M University - Texas, USA
- Conducted rock heterogeneity analyses using CT Scan, NMR, HPMI,
XRD, and SEM.
- Responsible for successful establishment and continued improvement
from prototype design to field application of stimulation treatments.
- Communicated program status proactively to partnership leadership
SALES ENGINEER / ACCOUNT MANAGER 05/2012 – 08/2013
Baker Hughes - Indonesia
- Assisted clients in preparing data acquisition programs based on
reservoir properties by implementing cost-effective solutions with the
end goal of minimizing operational costs.
- Maintained subject matter expertise by staying abreast of technological
- Developed business strategy for a $38 million-dollar swamp project
over a 5-year contract.
- Identified new products in the market using Salesforce CRM and
provided innovative solutions to clients to influence them to develop
- Supported implementation of new initiatives by Product and Sales
WIRELINE ENGINEER / FIELD SUPERVISOR 09/2006 – 11/2011
Schlumberger - Kuwait, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Indonesia
- Established strong business relationships with clients and monitored
communication with internal and external stakeholders to drive
program adoption and engagement.
- Delivered high-quality field operations projects with revenues of
$500,000 - $1,500, 000.
- Supervised field crews and secondary engineers to increase proficiency
by 90% over target goal, while providing efficient services including zero
major technical failures or HSE incidents.
Awards and Certifications
- Lechner Fellowship - Texas A&M University, 2013
- Competitive Scholarship, Texas A&M University, 2014
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - PMI Credential ID 2788989
- Machine Learning, Programming for Data Science, Data Visualization with
R, Practical Statistics - Algoritma, 2020
- Experience: Field Operations, Well Completions, Well Stimulation, Wireline
Logging, Sales, Business Development Project Management, Data
- Reporting Tools: Power BI, Salesforce CRM
- Analytical Tools: R, Python, VBA
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint
- Master of Science, Petroleum Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, University of Indonesia, 2006