Subsurface, G&G, Reservoir
Isaac Aduhene Opoku
I write to express my interest in the open position in EPC, Subsurface, Drilling, Completion, Mobilization Strategy Data & Analytics. A copy of my resume is enclosed with over five (5) years’ experience in engineering, Military and data analytics. In summary, my credential include:
- Broad experience in Risk Management-based approach
- Broad experience in Data Analytics and Trend forecasting
- In-depth experience in Blockchain, inventory management & Cold chain monitoring
- Interpersonal skills for interfacing well with all levels of management
- Providing technical guidance to Project Management and internal engineering teams
- Supervise the technical support for sales, operations and investigated various accidents to determine cause and to devise preventive measures
- Lead and manage drilling crew on operating the Weatherford’s Cementation Products Tool, ACP Packers and Liners and hangers at the Permian Basin
I would like to put this expertise and experience to work.
I am now seeking an opportunity to continue my efforts with a company that has a firm commitment to Total Quality implementation (TQM). I have much to contribute and would welcome the opportunity to unleash my energy and enthusiasm for using Data Analytics, TQM and Risk management to drive profit in uncertainty times of organization’s bottom line.
Should you wish to contact me. I can be reached during the day at (713-382-3453 or email@example.com). Thank you for your consideration.
Highly analytical and process-oriented with in-depth knowledge of database types; research methodologies, and big data capture, manipulation, and visualization. Provide insights, analytics and business intelligence used to advance opportunity identification, process reengineering and corporate growth. Field engineering and military service with over five years of proven experience in the United States Army branch. Reduce wastage, mitigate risk and efficient turnaround of projects. Huge exposure in running Weatherford cementation products, ACP Packers and Liner and Hangers, flowback, downhole and surface field operations in the energy sector.
• Quantitative Methods
• Business Intelligence (BI)
• Advance Data mining
• Forecasting and Planning
• Data Analysis
• Regression Analysis
• Seasonalized operational Forecasting
• Strategic Planning and Revenue Development