Ryan Bergerman Petroleum Engineer
A detail-oriented and results-driven petroleum engineer with 5 years of oil & gas industry experience and 5 years relatable field knowledge in construction management. Drilling operations experience in Canada’s major oil basins and the United states’ Kern River, DJ and Permian Basins. Successfully coordinated multi-million-dollar projects through cost management and execution of contract specifications. Worked closely with engineers, project managers, clients and field personnel. Proven ability to excel in both an independent and dynamic team environment. Seeking a challenging and rewarding employment opportunity, which enables me to apply my knowledge and experiences as both a petroleum and field engineer.
Drilling Fluids Engineer / Geo Drilling Fluids Inc.
• Managed on site fluids systems for drilling and workover operations.
• Delivered premium drilling fluid services for Oil based, water-based and brine direct emulsion fluid systems.
• DJ, Kern River, Delaware and Midland basin experience
• Responsible for overseeing and maintaining drilling fluids from well spudding to final cementing operations.
Engineering Intern Pipeline Terminal Operator / Husky Energy
• Monitored pipelines and tank farms
• Preformed testing on oil and diluent for water & solids content and H2s.
• Strong understanding of pipeline terminal operations and facility procedures
• Preformed documentation and reporting for inspection and maintenance
• Knowledge in operating and maintaining natural gas and oil pipelines and station facilities.
Floor Hand / Precision Drilling
• Preformed day to day drilling operations.
• Experienced with tight wells and high-pressure gas
• Safety procedures with Tripping, pipe connections, rig up and rig down operations
• Assisting crewmembers on drilling rig maintenance.
Foreman / Carbon Constructors Inc.
• Responsible for ensuring manpower and resources were adequate, while guaranteeing all safety precautions and quality standards were met.
• Supervised and managed subcontractors of all disciplines such as electrical, mechanical and systems controls.
• Delivered changes promptly on short notice as per client requests
Drilling conventional and unconventional
Drilling fluids for surface, intermediate,production
casing string design
• IHS Harmony
• Office suite
BSc in Petroleum Engineering (ABET Accredited)
University of Wyoming
grad December 2018
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Technology
SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology)
grad April 2015