Rodriguez, Daniela M
Bilingual Chemical Engineer with internship experience in Oil & Gas and Process Simulation. In seek of a challenging and rewarding part-time or full-time role in Chemical Engineering. Candidate with strong communication skills, dependable, detail oriented and persistent, with a continuous desire to learn and lead while promoting team collaboration.
Experience as an entrepreneur, in Simulation Software CHEMCAD and Oil&Gas in the Commissioning department.
During my two internships at Chemstations, some of my duties included:
- Performing tests on new versions of CHEMCAD (Simulation Software) to ensure simulation results were accurate and consistent with older versions
- Tracking and documenting customer support claims and followed until the issues were resolved
- Collaborating in the creation of new features to the software, as well as in the implementation of such changes
- Enhancing program testing and updates to CHEMCAD sample simulations
- Restructuring the Help File by updating equations with the support of documentation team
During my time at Wood as an intern, some of my duties involved:
- Developing a Commissioning and Start-Up Systemization Procedure
- Implementing Project Systems Completions, with the use of Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Supporting the team with project management and administration duties
Awards and Certifications
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE), Three Badge Belt in Sustainable Energy.
Received three Merit based scholarships: Ronald and Bertha Lohec, Frank L. Worley Jr. and American Gas.
Member of Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
Simulation Software, CHEMCAD, Aspen, Effective Communication, Presentation, Team Collaboration, Proactive
Bachelor in Science, Chemical Engineering