Randy Tudor Ardaya - Petroleum Engineer
Randy Tudor Ardaya
Petroleum Engineering graduate from University of Houston looking for an entry-level engineer position in the upstream oil and gas industry.
North Water District Laboratory Services, Inc. – The Woodlands, TX
Laboratory Technician – October 2019 – Present
• Responsible for Ion Chromatography tests to detect multiple cations and anions in drinking water, wastewater, sludges, and solids.
• Oversees BOD operations including instrument maintenance, data entry troubleshooting, and training of technicians.
• Also certified to run tests like: E.coli, Total Coliform, Fecal, BacT, HPC, TKN, Ammonia by Titration, Alkalinity, Microscopic Analysis, Turbidity, pH, Conductivity, Color, and Hexavalent Chromium.
Farmacia Lucero – Charagua, Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Associate – April 2019 – September 2019
• Helped co-run all operations alongside the owner of the pharmacy
• Responsible primarily for keeping detailed accounts of all purchases and sales and managing the pharmacy’s financials.
• Other duties included customer support, sales, organizing the merchandise, assist during ordering more merchandise, and cleaning.
Awards and Certifications
College of Engineering Dean’s List: Fall 2014 – Spring 2018
Engineering General Scholarship 2016-2017
Chevron/Gulf Scholarship 2017-2018
Certificate of Completion: Fundamentals of Well Control – Wild Well Control, 2017
Graduation Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
Fluent in Spanish
University of Houston, Houston, TX
Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering, May 2018
Cumulative GPA: 3.849/4.0
Major GPA: 3.872/4.0