Mr. Randazzo has more than 19 years extensive experience in purchasing, procurement administration, logistics, sub-contracts and paralegal work.
Strategic Materials, Inc. (2020-Present)
• Managed strategic supplier sourcing, market research, bidding, evaluation, negotiation and selection for company services, leases, equipment and material.
• Reviewed and Analyzed over $27 Million in service and material purchases across business units for synergistic cost reduction and comprehensive agreements.
• Collected and oversaw organization wide data and then perform targeted analysis on budgets and business requirements to effect change and align with actual need.
Zachry Group (2016-2020)
• Issued POs and subcontracts to suppliers and subcontractors for over $30 million in time sensitive Turn-Around work at refineries
• Drafted and negotiated Master Service Agreements for future and immediate work, ensuring quality and contractual protection for the company and reasonable compromise for job site requirements.
• Expedited the design, manufacture, logistics and delivery of POs for over $70 million for New-Construction work for refineries
• Investigated Non-Conformance Requests issued by the site against suppliers to ensure that they were quickly resolved for order close-out to the mutual satisfaction of the company and supplier.
Technip SA (2013-2016)
• Evaluated international logistics bids and made selections based upon pricing, packing, method and routes.
• Analyzed logistics arrangements and made changes to ensure more effective international shipping depending upon the price, import and export compliance, safety of equipment, and schedule improvement.
• Managed supplier design and manufacture execution to proactively correct deficiencies, and to respond to unforeseen circumstances for more than $135 million in equipment and material.
• Ensured fair and accurate change management that captured design changes for additional cost, and captured design clarifications for no additional cost, thus avoiding cost overruns.
Wison Offshore & Marine Inc (2010-2013)
(an international diversified group focusing on energy and chemical services.)
Contracts Administrator/Paralegal .
• Drafted and Issued Master Service Agreements, Purchase Orders, and Non-Disclosure Agreements, to suppliers for prospective and proposal client work. Most of these suppliers were located in Asia and the Middle East.
• Conducted background and financial checks for risk management of international suppliers in Asia and the Middle East.
• Researched legal, contractual, regulatory, and cultural requirements of an overseas nation prior to conducting business within that nation.
• Ensured compliance to U.S. regulations with regards to international work.
Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation (2008-2010)
• Expedited purchase orders worth more than $12 million for valves, steel, pipe, instruments, drums and pumps. Both in the office and at the manufacturing shops.
• Worked with manufacturers and the engineering design teams to ensure that deliveries met the construction schedule.
• Reviewed accrued expenditures and payments against purchase order to ensure that payments to manufacturers were in accordance with the purchase order requirements.
U.S. Army in South Korea (2003-2008)
(Judge Advocate General's office)
Paralegal Manager/Staff Sergeant
• Managed criminal cases and prepared and supervised the preparation of legal briefs for those cases.
• Conducted witness interviews and depositions; investigated noncompliance, criminal, and civil activity.
• Performed legal research and created legal documents for a variety of legal matters.
• Researched regulations, laws, policies, procedures to ensure information was topical, timely and current.
• Designed and taught professional development courses.
• Supervised and trained Paralegals in all aspects of legal activities, procedures, regulatory compliance, and document control.
Elgin ISD (2002-2003)
• Designed Course Curriculum and Taught English literature and grammar.
Stephen F. Austin State University -- B.A., History and English
U.S. Army JAG Corps Legal Schools – Paralegal