A result–oriented fervent & staunch Subsea supervisor actively involved with planning, prepare, execute and close out of upstream subsea deepwater completion with vertical and horizontal X-Mas Trees system and 3-inch exploration and appraisal well with deep water control systems offshore and onshore, meeting the expectation and requirements of project. Willing to learn and working in a complex and challenging environment.
Presently working with Schlumberger, One Subsea in India as Subsea Supervisor
• Expertise in coordinating, planning, direction of quality assurance, capturing best practices & reporting procedures.
• Proven track record of leading the team in remote locations and successfully finished the campaigns with proper planning and design of subsea landing string, with good QHSE record.
• Knowledge of QHSE systems and involved with HAZOP and HARC reviews.
• Proficient in doing maintenance of surface equipment, subsea tree and deep water control systems.
• Worked with THRT and Completion workover strings.
• Willing to learn and adapt to the challenging working environments for personnel and organizational growth.
• An effective communicator with good decision making, negotiation and organizational abilities.
• Apart from Subsea, worked on Surface well test Projects across India.
• Proficient knowledge of Upstream and Downstream DST/ Well test.
Worked as maintenance technician/field operator for two years for landing string tools, being a part of Subsea crew lead by expats.
• Hands on perfection in preparing containers & checking inventories, System Integration tests, Routine inspection and tool maintenance as per required standards.
• Worked upon different tool modules like EH pod, surface control units, control panel, surface accumulators, umbilical & reeler maintenance, HPU maintenance etc.
• On field operated Electrohydraulic control system, performed system integration test for Subsea string assembly that includes sequential operation of SenTREE ball valve, Retainer valve, Flapper valve, BOV cartridge operation on rig floor/on deck. Rigging up & Run in Hole of tool string, umbilical.
• On base performed routine maintenance of tool modules like Ball valve, Retainer valve and Direct hydraulic control system.
• Designing the string as per well data and water depth, BOP configuration, preparing and maintaining M&S of the project, preparing scope of supply for the project, and preparing job revenue tickets, preparing bridging document as per rig specifications.
Duties performed as Surface Well Test Operator collecting samples, checking physical properties like SGs, API no.s, HC composition, toxic contents like CO,H2S etc., checking well parameters like pressure and temperature.
• Rigging up Well test set up as per equipment layout drawings, and supervisor's instructions, operating equipment such as Choke manifold, Separator and Surge tanks, Steam Exchangers and Burner Booms.
• Preparing client reports on Schlumberger owned software.