Field Engineer II April 2017 – May 2020
BJ Services San Antonio, TX
- Performed real-time monitoring and evaluation of well stimulation services, designed job models for customers based on applicable geological data and operational parameters in Bakken, Eagle-Ford, and Haynesville Shale.
- Maintained real-time mass balance data on proppant and fracturing additives.
- Assisted with pad mob/de-mob plans and pre-frac meeting with clients.
- Monitored key performance indicator and operation activities on daily basis using Microsoft PowerBI.
- Provided technical advice, evaluations, recommendations concerning the design, processes, and procedures.
- Identified and assessed new technology to improve operational performance and add value.
- Implemented best operational practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within the organization.
Field Geologist February 2017 – April 2017
Impac Exploration Services, Inc. Midland, TX
- Interpreted drilling information and gave feedback to the drilling team to enhance safety and success.
- Frequently functioned as a drilling engineer, collating, and logging details of drilling.
- Operated and maintained a real-time computer-based data acquisition system.
Graduate Research Assistant January 2015 – August 2016
Missouri S&T Rolla, MO
- Suggested an idea of deciding fracture orientation based on reservoir permeability.
- Planned and conducted research to study the performance of transverse and longitudinal fractures in high permeability gas reservoirs while analyzing the production difference between different completions in hydraulically fractured gas wells.
- Used CFD (Ansys Fluent) to develop the reservoir model.
Graduate Teaching Assistant January 2015 – May 2016
Missouri S&T Rolla, MO
- Lectured on Artificial Lift Methods and Artificial Lift Design for Production Optimization
- Assisted in teaching Production Engineering concepts such as IPR, Nodal Analysis, and Stimulation treatments to enhance well performance, as well as Completions Engineering focusing on processes involved in completing oil and gas wells, Tubing Selection, and Frack-pack Designing.
- Aided students with Drilling Engineering and Well Design Concepts and taught two Software Suites for Artificial Lift Optimization and Well Completions.
Junior Mechanical Engineer January 2012 – May 2013
Dodsal Engineering and Construction Pte. Ltd. Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Supervised the fabrication and erection of equipment and piping based on P&IDs, layout drawings, and isometrics while collaborating with Construction Manager and Senior Engineering in awarding subcontracts.
- Provided structured leadership for a group of 60 personnel and closely monitored performance.
- Collaborated with various departments to resolve arising and potential construction issues.
- Scheduled jobs in fabrication shop and on site efficiently and procured materials for work from clients.
M.S - Data Analytics (Aug'20 - Present)
University of Houston - Downtown , Houston, TX
M.S - Petroleum Engineering
Missouri University of Science and Technology , Rolla, MO
B.S - Mechanical Engineering
Mahatma Gandhi University , India