• Experienced with project management, planning, directing, training and coordinating engineering efforts with completion and workover projects in North, South America and all over the world.
• Opened markets and increased sales in completion equipment, including artificial lift while coordinating the sales and technical support to Mexico and South America.
• Experienced with all Product Service Lines’ (PSL) core completion technologies for conventional & unconventional wells, including but not limited to upper and lower completions, such as, safety valves, artificial lift, flow control equipment, packers, plugs, sleeves, dissolvable technology, etc.
• Leader & support to sales and price quote teams. Experienced in optimizing price models and maximizing the company’s return on investments.
• Experienced maximizing sales opportunities and demonstrating commitment to surpass internal and external customers’ expectations.
• Proven leadership skills through managing complicated large capital projects.
• Experienced supporting the client with casing and tubing details to meet completions parameters.
• Proven ability to determine customer needs in order to align the company’s value proposition with current and future expectations.
• Respected leader in downhole well completions, onshore and offshore, international and domestic, new technologies, workovers & project management.
• Held senior positions within operating companies like Hess Corporation and Chevron as well as service companies like Schlumberger and Stage Completions.
• Solid skill-sets building relationships across and within companies in the oil & gas industry, and partnering with C-suite, mid-management and completions engineers.
• Experienced in troubleshooting technical and engineering issues to support field operations as well as supporting investigations and failure investigations with third party service providers.
• Experienced in field operations and applications of advanced oil field technologies & following up through project execution.
• International experience managing teams & strategies for large capital completions projects onsite in Latin America, Brazil, Europe, Africa. Direct reports varied from 5 to 30 depending on assignment.
• Managed new and emerging technologies & the sales team w/ a list of 400+ operating companies for a $50M+ per year sales.
• Safety has been embedded as a nature to be applied in the field, at home and anywhere.
• Strong passion for mentoring others, including coworkers as well as colleagues from the industry at large, in Spanish and English.
• Leader & support to marketing teams, taking on project work creating marketing pamphlets and video presentations, assisting with campaigns, events worldwide (OTC, URTeC, AAPG, SPE, etc.).
• Experienced as sales and marketing coordinator, as well as handling agents worldwide. Focused on maintaining current market and meeting forecasts for new business development strategies.
• Familiar with WellView documentation of work activities and cost reporting.
• Well versed with implementing CRM.
• Passion in mentoring those who desire to excel & make a difference but need mature assistance.
• Completely fluent in writing & verbal skills in English & Spanish.
• I now the Latin American business culture. Lived in Venezuela, where I worked as a project manager, technical specialist, and business development specialist for Latin America.
• Worked closely with agents and third-party suppliers, trained them and made sales calls with them.
• Participated in many presentations and trade show exhibits.
Project Management Strategy Management Relates with all levels Domestic & International
Leadership Skills Team Management Experience-Multiple Cultures Operations
New Technologies Passion/Mentoring Planning & Training Bilingual
Risk Analysis Quality Control RFQs & Proposals HPHT
Sales Conventional Wells
Business Development Focused
Improved Solutions Work well under pressure