Sales professional with demonstrated experience turning “waste” into accretive profits in the industrial manufacturing, energy and water industries with a proven track record of results. Experience working in large bureaucracies and startup accelerators. Utilized creativity and analytical skills to transform vague ideas into concrete results. Applies communications skills and digital expertise to quickly build relationships and trust with clients enabling identification of high-value, profitable and differentiated solutions.
DARYL MCCRACKEN CONSULTING LLC (June 2020 – present)
President (June 2020 – present)
• Increased revenue 200% for a retail business in under 3 months with a SaaS ecommerce program.
• Grew leads 700% by implementing a new content strategy combined with MaaS Marketing Automation to increase customer engagement and grow the sales funnel.
BAKER HUGHES COMPANY, Houston, TX June 2001 - June 2020
Director of Sales & Marketing - Direct Sales and e-Business (June 2017 – June 2020)
• Led sales, marketing, customer service and technology experts to exceed $80 MM in sales (200% of goal).
• Generated $12 MM by streamlining order entry, freeing up salespeople to focus on new customers.
• Grew sales funnel from $5 to $50MM with a new type of digital engagement that uncovered 50 new logos.
• Generated $1 MM (700% ROI) in 2 months with a new strategy for lead generation using a virtual salesperson.
Executive Sales Manager – Direct & Channel Sales (May 2014 – May 2017)
Launched a new direct sales channel combining field sales and e-business
• 2017: Quota: $6 MM; Actual sales $7.1 MM (top 5% of salespeople)
• 2016: Quota: $4 MM; Actual sales $5.6 MM
• 2015: Quota: $3 MM; Actual sales $4.7 MM
• 300% increase in lead conversion by integrating web-based customer inquiries with Salesforce.
Sales Commercialization Manager (January 2011 – May 2014)
Built technical sales team supporting growth of a new business unit from $20 MM to $250 MM annually.
• Doubled sales revenue in one month with a custom, multi-media ad campaign. 900% return ROI.
• 300% of planned revenue generated by leading a new service offering from idea, to commercialization in 1 year.
• Reduced proposal cycle time 50% by developing an expert system to accelerate project design.
• Demonstrated over $22 MM in customer value by collaborated with marketing and Communications teams to convert success stories into 42 case studies, and a 250-customer event in under 6 months.
Awards and Certifications
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Green Belt Certification
Project Manager Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
Business Case Development
Professional Value Selling Skills (Achieve Global)
Master of Arts, (M.A.) – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
Bachelor of Arts, (B.A.) – Miami University, Oxford, OH