College Station, Texas
(2018- 2020) Research Assistant, UROC, Texas A&M University.
(2018- 2019) Teaching Assistant, Undergraduate Senior Research Class, Texas A&M University.
(2016- 2017) Intern, University Lands, Houston, TX.
(2014- 2015) Research Assistant, Texas A&M University.
(2007 - 2013) Reservoir Geologist. Reservoir Characterization Department, PDVSA. Venezuela.
Awards and Certifications
- UROC University Lands Fellowship (2018 - 2020)
- GCAGS Student Research Grant Recipient (Fall 2018)
- Chevron Center of Research Excellence (CoRE) Fellowship (Fall 2015)
- Good communicator in both Spanish and English.
- Team player, quick-learner, adaptable to changes, focus on details, self-motivated, able to work in multicultural environments,
- R Studio. Univariate and multivariate statistical analyses.
- Petrel: structural, petrophysical, facies modeling modules.
- PDXL (XRD spectra interpretation), Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Trinity and Genesis, Zeta Ware. EasyCore.
- Petra, IHS (intermediate level). ARC GIS (basic level).
(Jan, 2018 - May 2022) Texas A&M University. College Station, Texas.
(Sept, 2013 - Aug, 2016) Texas A&M University. College Station, Texas.
(Apr, 2010 - June, 2011) IFP School & PDVSA
Diploma in Petroleum Geosciences.
(Feb, 2001- April, 2007) Universidad de Los Andes (ULA). Venezuela.
BEng. Geological Engineering.