Senior Petroleum Engineer and outstanding performer in management and new technology development within the . Proven success in leadership, operational excellence, and organizational development with a keen understanding of elements of completion and production business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments. Experienced engineer with over years of international oil and gas engineering experience. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements.
• Integrated customer(s) and Halliburton technical teams to assess unconsolidated sandstone reservoir and optimize well production
• Trusted advisor to external and internal engineering teams
TECHNICAL/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Designed, developed, and patented (9) fracturing processes, downhole tools, and equipment.
• Completed global unconventional reservoir assessment(s) and identified fit-for-purpose solution design and implementation for an average 30% increase in production results.
• Put together (start to finish) a well intervention barge for increased operational efficiency by 150% (5 days/well).
• Created technical training program and increased skilled personnel by 15%.
• Collected and dispersed enhanced technology applications, value, and lessons learned for improved global technology delivery and service quality
• Developed resin sand consolidation program for TOTAL: Total cost savings of $6.6 million with 96% sand-free wells
• Design and executed Hydra-Jet solution for Chevron plug and abandonment Champaign: Total cost savings of $258 thousand
• Drove operational improvements which resulted in savings and improved profit margins. Increasing profitability and efficiency through process adherence through reduced cost structure $4.11M
• Directly managed team of 78 operations and technical employees
• Developed and implemented Design of Service and best practices that increased operational performance by 39%
• Decreased operational non-productive time by 30%(YOY)
• Drove and managed employee development, mentoring, and hiring, increasing competency usage by 70%
• Manage Halliburton Pinpoint Stimulation product line increasing the company's share of the market by 22%
• Negotiated contract for a sand consolidation/well intervention barge for TOTAL: Increased operational efficiency by 150% (5 days/well)
Awards and Certifications
(2) Halliburton Employee MVP awards
Professional Engineer - ASET Canada
• Teamwork / Collaboration
• Business Development
• Budgeting / Contracts
• Quality Assurance and Control
• Project Management
• Business Acumen
• Technical innovation expertise
• Production optimization
• Management skills
Bachelor of Science: Business Management, 2017
Western Governors University - Austin, TX
Associate in Engineering Technology: Petroleum Engineering Technology, 2003
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology - Calgary, Alberta, Canada