A detail-oriented, highly proficient individual with 1.5+ years’ experience in maintenance, installation, and repair of complex equipment systems; including process monitoring instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level, and flow), motor relay systems, control and motor actuated valves and variable frequency drives.
PIONEER RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Midland, TX
Preventative Maintenance Technician III
• Performed scheduled preventative maintenance and minor repairs on all company vehicles including light vehicles, heavy equipment, and transportation equipment.
WEST TEXAS GAS, Stanton, Texas
Measurement Gas Technician
• Monitored and identified gas meters at key production and pipeline points to ascertain correctness of production or gas/oil flow measurements at onshore locations.
EAGLE AUTOMATION, Midland, TX
Automation Technician Intern
• Provided technical assistance on Rosemount Measurement, Rosemount Flow and Micromotion products and process applications to customers.
Awards and Certifications
Installation and Calibration
Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD
Allen Bradley, Siemens S7-400, Modicon
Troubleshooting PLC Programs
Basic knowledge of Wonderware
Programming Software: RS Logix 500
ODESSA COLLEGE, Odessa, Texas
B.S. Automation, May 2021
• Relevant Coursework: Robotics and Automated Systems, Advanced Engineering Design
ODESSA COLLEGE, Odessa Texas
A.S. Instrumentation and Electrical Technology, December 2017
• Relevant Coursework: Advanced Programmable Logic, Instrumentation Calibration